Thematic areas of the Terminolohichnyi Visnyk (Terminological Bulletin):
- general issues of terminology;
- Slavic terminology;
- history of the Ukrainian terminology;
- sectoral terminology;
- terminography theory and practice of dictionaries composing;
- terminological databases (banks); term problems and standardization;
- interdisciplinary and intercultural dimensions of terminology;
- term and interlingual communication; translation of terms;
- professional language as the language of specialization in professional education; culture of professional language;
- methodology of modern terminology.
Paper should be 10-12 pages in length.
Technical parameters: text editor MS Word; file format .doc; A4 page format; font Times New Roman; size of type – 14; interline interval – 1,5; paragraph – 1.0 cm; margins (left, right, top, bottom) – 2.0 cm. The file name must include the author’s name, for example: Vasylenko_stattya.doc; Vasylenko_zayavka.doc.
Follow such structural requirements:
- to the right from the middle – author’s name and surname, position and work place;
- to the left from the middle – copyright sign and capitalized initials and author’s surname;
- centered article title (14 pt, rough);
- after the title – summary (12 pt, italics) in Ukrainian;
- after 1 interval – the text;
- after 1 interval after the text – centered title References and numbered bibliography list in alphabetical order (size 12), according to the example given below.
- after the bibliography list – the author’s name and surname, title of the article, summary (2000 signs) and keywords in English.
The paper structure must be organized according to all the requirements.
References are to be arranged as shown in the following model: [5, p. 25], [4; 7 – 9].